Held in conjunction with Indiana Rural Health Association Annual Conference
The Trauma Program Manager Course emphasizes key components of a Trauma Program. Taught by expert Trauma Program Managers, it is recognized throughout the trauma community as the premier course for learning the role and importance of the Trauma Program Manager as well as the role of other essential members of a trauma program.
Upon completion of the Trauma Program Manager course, the attendee will be able to:
- Describe essential components of a trauma system and trauma program
- Identify leadership roles critical to the success of a trauma program
- Discuss the roles and responsibilities of the Trauma Program Manager
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of the Trauma Medical Director and other trauma program members
- Identify important elements of a successful Performance Improvement Patient Safety Program
- Discuss the planning and preparation necessary for trauma center verification/designation
- Describe best practice models for trauma outreach and education
- Implement a trauma registry database that drives a successful trauma program
- Describe basic elements of a trauma budget
- Design tools and data to influence optimal reporting in accordance with standards within the trauma Industry
- List the 5 Rights of initial considerations for the trauma patient
- Discuss psychological and socio-economic challenges common in trauma patients
$475 For Members
$535 For Non-Members
PLEASE NOTE- There is an additional $25 fee if the Printed Binder option is selected
French Lick Resort
French Lick, IN 47432
Group Rate Available!
Please call 1-888-936-9360 and use the group code 0617IRH. Individuals must identify themselves as being with Indiana Rural Health Association at the time the reservation is made in order to receive the group rate. Guests may also make reservations on the Resort's website www.frenchlick.com and use the group code 0617IRH.